Sunday, 19 April 2009

Music playgroup concert

Lina has attended a music playgroup for almost a year now. She likes it a lot, and on Saturday April 18th, they held a Spring concert. Everyone was told to dress up like a cat.

Here's our little Kitty:



The concert was very nice. Teo also seemed to enjoy it, he sat nice and quiet during the whole concert on Kauppi's lap:



There were several music playgroups performing, and Lina was on stage for 10 minutes or so. They performed three pieces. The first one was a kind of dance:


Getting the lines straight for the second and third piece (a nursery rhyme and a song):



Of course, at the end, they bowed:


Some other kids/groups. The bigger kids on the left were playing kantele (カンテレ), a very traditional Finnish string instrument!


Teo fell asleep in the middle of the concert and missed all the fun...

He kept sleeping even after the concert was over:

MattiPappa and Lina:


I heard a rumor that the concert was recorded and can be viewed afterward online. I'll definitively link it here as soon as I get the address.

.

No comments: